Costco Yakisoba Noodles
Yakisoba noodles are a Japanese stir-fry dish that contains the Chinese style of buckwheat noodles. These noodles have different kinds of vegetables and chicken pieces.
Moreover, there are thick salty and sweet sauces that come with it. Costco sells Ajinomoto Yakisoba noodles while they are available in the refrigerated area. Yakisoba noodles Costco are slightly the same as ramen noodles but not thoroughly.
These noodles are the delicious and quickest meal you have in your freezer. Costco Yakisoba noodles don’t take too much time to get ready. These are tasty but slightly high in salt so that you may feel your odd taste.
You can serve it in front of your guests along with a salad. However, these noodles contain a variety of vegetables and delicious sauces but have high salt in them.
You can find these noodles in the refrigerated area of Costco. However, it is the most served dish in the families.
These would be delicious noodles but not a healthy meal because of the high sodium quantity. If you love Yakisoba noodles at Costco and want to learn more about them, keep reading.
Costco Yakisoba Noddles Price
The Costco Yakisoba noodles are delicious. There is a total of six packages of noodles in the box. However, the cost of the box is $16.99. It means the per-serving cost is $2.165. Though the price is relatively high, the taste is good. It is yummy. Though the quantity of sodium is high, it has a very delicious taste.
Other Costco food Menu items with prices,
- Costco healthy noodle
- Costco pizza menu
- Costco Party Platters
- Costco Party Wings
- Costco Chicken Nuggets
- Costco Teriyaki Meatballs
Yakisoba Noodles Nutritional Fact
When it comes to eating one’s favorite meal, people know about its ingredients and nutrients first. However, the elements of these noodles are pretty pleasant. Moreover, most people asked the question, are Yakisoba noodles gluten-free?
The answer is that it is not difficult to create gluten-free products. The Ajinomoto Yakisoba noodles at Costco are gluten-free and healthy as well. Let’s have a closer look at the nutritional information of Yakisoba noodles.
- 450 calories
- 12 g of fat
- 0 mg of cholesterol
- 8 g of fiber
- 9 g of sugar
- 15 g of protein
- 1090 mg of sodium
- 15% of Vitamin A
- 15% of Vitamin C
- 4% of calcium
- 40% of iron
Despite the sodium, all the ingredients in the Costco Yakisoba noodles are pretty healthy. The quantity of sodium is relatively high and harmful to the human body.
However, it contains a high amount of salt but people like it and eats it. Whereas it is the quickest meal that you have in your freezer.
Suppose you have a busy routine and want instant food to eat. You have to take the frozen Yakisoba noodles from the freezer and cook them in just a few minutes.
Tips to Perfect Costco Yakisoba Noodles
Here are some valuable tips to enhance your cooking experience and savor the rich flavors of Costco’s Yakisoba Noodles:
- Properly Separate the Noodles: When you open the package, the noodles might be clumped together. Gently break them apart using your hands or a fork before cooking. This ensures that they cook evenly and prevents them from sticking together during the stir-frying process.
- Stir-Fry High and Fast: Yakisoba noodles are best cooked using high heat and quick stir-frying techniques. Heat your pan or wok to a high temperature before adding the noodles. This helps achieve the desired texture, maintaining a slight chewiness while still being tender.
- Add Vegetables for Variety: While Costco’s Yakisoba Noodles come with pre-packaged vegetables, you can further enhance the dish by incorporating additional fresh or stir-fry-friendly vegetables. Consider adding sliced bell peppers, shredded cabbage, or bean sprouts to introduce more flavors, textures, and nutrients.
- Experiment with Sauces: Although the Yakisoba Noodles package includes a sauce, you can personalize the dish by experimenting with different sauces or condiments. Try adding a touch of oyster sauce, soy sauce, or sriracha for an extra punch of flavor. Be mindful of the quantity to avoid overwhelming the dish.
- Explore Toppings and Garnishes: Elevate the visual appeal and taste of your Yakisoba Noodles by adding toppings and garnishes. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions, or a squeeze of fresh lime juice to add brightness and complexity to the dish.
- Avoid Overcooking: Keep a close eye on the noodles while cooking to prevent them from becoming overly soft or mushy. It’s important to cook them just until they are al dente for the best texture and flavor.
- Enjoy Immediately: Yakisoba noodles are at their best when served immediately after cooking. The flavors and textures are most vibrant when enjoyed fresh from the pan. Avoid letting them sit for too long, as they may become soggy.
Recipe of Yakisoba Noodles Costco
How to make Yakisoba noodles?
Yakisoba noodles are a simple meal that is made by frying the noodles. Together with small chunks of chicken and pig, the noodles are fried in a ramen manner.
Furthermore, it includes a variety of veggies. They are topped with chopped vegetables such as onion, cabbage, bean sprouts, and carrots.
It comes with a delicious Yakisoba sauce with a sweet and salty flavor. Costco Yakisoba noodles are simple to make. The taste is excellent. However, it has a strong salt flavor.
How to Cook Yakisoba noodles?
The preparation method of frozen Yakisoba noodles is straightforward. You can cook the noodles by using a microwave and stovetop. If you want to microwave the noodles:
- Open the pack from the corner.
- After opening it, cook it in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- When the Costco yakisoba noodles get ready, pour them into the bowl and enjoy it.
To cook the Yakisoba noodles on the stove:
- Fill a pan halfway with one cup of water.
- Add the frozen Yakisoba noodles and vegetables to it.
- Cook them for five to six minutes.
- Flip the noodles and stir them till the water get evaporates.
- Put the noodles in the bowl and serve.
However, it takes time as compared to the microwave. But stovetop is also quite a simple and easy method.
Quick and Simple Cooking of Costco Yakisoba Stir Fry
I must give credit to Costco for their convenient prepared meal that makes cooking this yakisoba stir fry a breeze. In less than 10 minutes, I was able to transform the contents of the package into a delicious dish with minimal effort.
Instructions for Cooking Yakisoba Stir Fry:
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the chicken and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Introduce the noodles and sauce, and cook for 1 minute, ensuring the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
This recipe guarantees a quick and straightforward cooking experience, delivering a flavorful yakisoba stir fry that will surely impress your taste buds.
Costco Yakisoba Noddles Reviews
It has a great flavor of vegetables and spices. Moreover, these are thick in texture but yummy in taste. The vegetables included in it are broccoli, Chinese pea pods, edamame, asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and water chestnuts.
However, you can also add your vegetables to it. If this article helped you, you must leave a comment. Thank you very much for your time!
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price