Costco Party Wings
Costco party wings are a popular party food item that can be purchased at the Costco wholesale store. They come in a large package of approximately 30-50 wings. The Costco wings are available in two flavors, original and spicey.
The Costco party wings are usually fried chicken wings that have been coated in a sauce, such as a barbecue or Buffalo sauce.
They can be served as is, or with dipping sauces on the side. Costco wings are a convenient option for feeding a large group of people, and they are typically very tasty.
However, some people find that the Costco party wings are too greasy or spicy. Overall, Costco party wings are an affordable and tasty option for feeding a crowd.
other Costco Menu items,
- Costco Cakes
- Costco Chicken
- Costco king crab legs
- Costco healthy noodle
- Costco churros
- Costco pizza menu
- Hint Water Costco
Costco Party Wings Price
The Costco chicken wings price is cheaper than many other places that sell chicken wings. The Costco wings are a good deal because they are a bit cheaper than buying the same amount of wings at other places.
Also, the Costco party wings are a good size for a party. They are big enough to feed a crowd of people and they are also very tasty. The Costco party wings are a great option for anyone who is looking for a good deal on chicken wings.
Price of Chicken Wings at Costco
Costco Party wings price is $17.99. This price is for a 4 lb package of party wings. Costco Party wings price per pound is: $4.50
Cost of Costco Party wings frozen
Kirkland Signature Chicken Wings, First and Second Sections, 10 lbs Price $42.49 Price Per Pound: $4.25
Costco Party Wings Nutrition
The party wings at Costco are a good choice for an appetizer or a main course. They are simple to prepare and can be served quickly. The Costco party wings nutrition is also very good.
Each wing is only 190 calories, and they are a good source of protein. The party wings Costco is a good choice for those who are looking for a healthy option.
Costco Foster Farms Chicken Wings Calories info
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 9g (12% DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV)
- Sodium: 630mg (27% DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% DV)
- Protein: 12g
Costco Chicken Party Wings Nutritional information
from Kirkland Signature
Costco Party wings Recipe: Step by Step Guide
Ingredient for Costco Party Wings:
- 3 lbs. of Costco fresh chicken wings
- A few pieces of garlic cloves, mashed.
- 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1teaspoon of red paprika powder
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning
- It contains
- onion powder, thyme, parsley, oregano, sugar, black pepper, salt, garlic salt, etc.
- It contains
Ingredient for Costco hot sauce:
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 2 tbsp. of granulated Garlic
Now, it’s time to see the cooking steps.
- First, allow the wings to thaw properly. Then rinse them under running water and pat them on a rug to dry the wings properly.
- In a bowl, add the ingredients for the floured chicken wings and mix until smooth.
- You don’t need to use too much flour. It is only used to make them crispy when frying the wings.
- Now, toss the wings to coat evenly with the mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Next, drizzle olive oil into the air fryer basket and arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Use a tong to flip the wings over several times, so each side is fried evenly.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter. Add other ingredients and simmer for 2-3 minutes to prepare the sauce.
- Serve the wings with sauce. Also, you can add BBQ sauce for extra flavor.
It can be eaten as a late-night snack, or served with potato wedges, zucchini fries, etc., to entertain guests.
Costco Party Wings Reviews
If you’re looking for a decent party wings option, Costco’s offering is worth checking out. The chicken wings at Costco are reasonably priced and reasonably tasty – although they lack a super crisp exterior.
The seasoning on the wings is fairly light, which pairs well with the wing sauces (hot sauce or BBQ sauce). Personally, I preferred the hot sauce, but my partner preferred the BBQ sauce.
Either way, the wings are best eaten hot and fresh out of the oven for maximum crispiness.All in all, we thought the Costco party wings were a solid option and would be great for feeding a group.
FAQs Regarding Costco Party Wings
How many calories are in Costco garlic-seasoned party wings?
Costco garlic-seasoned party wings calories are 190 in 4 wings
There are 190 calories in 100 g of Kirkland Signature Chicken Wings. Calorie Breakdown: 62% fat, 0% carbs, 38% protein.
How many wings are in Costco party wings?
In a 10 pound bag of Costco fresh chicken wings, there are approximately 40-50 pieces. That means it could feed up to 9 people if they have average appetites!
Does Costco sell cooked chicken wings?
Yes, If you don’t want the whole bird, you can buy a platter of fully cooked chicken wings at the Costco food court, instead.
The Costco party wings are a great deal for the price and they taste delicious. If you’re looking for an easy appetizer or main dish to serve at your next party, be sure to check out the Costco party wings.