Costco is an excellent warehouse for many things related to the daily needs of life. It provides you with the world’s best brand products. You will find everything, whether it is edible, wearable, or applicable. Costco mac and Cheese are also included in it.
Kirkland Signature is a company owned by Costco. It offers a great variety of pre-cooked meals with unique flavors. Moreover, each product at Costco has a great flavor and quality.
Because Costco ensures the health of its customers first, however, today I will review another delicious thing of Kirkland’s signature named Mac and cheese Costco.
This product has a fantastic flavor with the richness of cream and cheese. This article will let you know all the details about Mac and cheese at Costco. Additionally, how you can prepare it, its ingredients, and nutritional facts.
All will be discussed in this article. Continue to read till the end to get efficient information about the super delicious Costco macaroni and cheese.
Does Costco have mac and cheese?
Undoubtedly, Costco is one of the best places to purchase mac and cheese. You will find a variety of mac and cheese flavors at Costco.
Moreover, the quality and taste are surprisingly high. On the other hand, Costco is the best place for purchasing when you want to stock up on anything.
Costco Mac and Cheese Price:
The price is reasonable and affordable for everyone. Because it comes in frozen packaging, you will get it in the freezer section at Costco.
You may get the Kirkland Signature mac and cheese for $16.28.
Read More about Costco Kirkland Signature Products,
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Costco:
Costco offers a great variety of mac and cheese, including cauliflower and Panera mac and cheese. However, the cauliflower mac and cheese taste is impressive because of its ingredients. The ingredients are:
- Whole milk
- Cheddar cheese
- Enriched wheat flour
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
The pleasant insight of this meal is that it is keto-friendly. While the serving size is 10 g which contains total carbs of 7% of calories. The frozen cauliflower mac and cheese take 35 to 40 minutes to cook. However, the cooking method is quite simple and quick.
Remove the film from the surface of the container and then place it on the microwave plate carefully. Microwave it on high mode for 3 minutes.
Cook the cauliflower mac and cheese till it is cooked perfectly and water is absorbed. If you want a crisper top, then place it for 3 to 4 minutes on the top rack of the 400xbOF oven.
Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket
The Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket is priced at $105, offering a budget-friendly and substantial meal solution. Enjoy 180 servings of pre-made macaroni and cheese with a 25-year shelf life for added convenience.
Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket: A Hearty and Long-Lasting Meal Option
- Name: Chef’s Banquet Macaroni & Cheese Storage Bucket
- Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket Weight: 27 pounds
- Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket Servings: 180
- Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket Price: $105.00
- Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket Availability: In stock at Costco stores nationwide
- Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket Shelf Life: Up to 25 years
The Costco bucket of Mac and Cheese is the perfect solution for those seeking a large and convenient supply of macaroni and cheese.
Designed for long-term storage, Mac and Cheese Costco 27-pound bucket contains 180 servings of delicious elbow macaroni and cheddar cheese sauce, ready to eat after simple heating. Whether you’re planning for gatherings or emergencies, or just want a long-lasting comfort food option, this mac and cheese bucket has got you covered.
The costco 27 pound bucket of mac and cheese come conveniently packed in two separate pouches:
- The mac and cheese is conveniently packed in two separate pouches – one for the pasta and another for the creamy cheese sauce.
- Simply combine the two pouches in a pot, heat over medium heat, and stir occasionally until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in the refrigerator for later consumption.
Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket
- Long Shelf Life: The Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket boasts an exceptional shelf life, staying fresh for up to 25 years when stored in a cool, dry place.
- Convenient Availability: Enjoy the convenience of having a substantial quantity of mac and cheese on hand whenever you need it, thanks to Chef’s Banquet Macaroni & Cheese Storage Bucket from Costco.
- Peace of Mind: With its extended shelf life, this bucket offers the assurance of a reliable and tasty meal option, perfect for unforeseen events or planned preparations. Don’t miss out – get your hands on the Costco Mac and Cheese Bucket today!
Panera Mac and Cheese Costco
Costco also offers microwaveable Panera mac and cheese cups that are incredibly super in taste. This kind of mac and cheese contains perfectly nestled tender shell pasta.
However, the pasta is mixed with creamy cheese sauce and tangy Vermont white cheddar cheese. The ingredients include:
- Cooked pasta
- Pasteurized process cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Whey protein concentrate
- Milk fat
- Skim milk
- Heavy cream
- Cheese sauce
- Corn starch
- Wheat flour
While the heating instructions of Panera mac and cheese Costco are straightforward, you have to remove the film and then put it in the microwave.
The cups are microwavable; therefore, tear the film and microwave them for two to three minutes.
Costco Mac and Cheese Nutritional Facts
The serving size of Kirkland’s signature mac and cheese is 153 g. It is very delicious and creamy pasta. The flavor is unique and outstanding. How many nutrients are present in one serving? Let’s brighten the light to it.
- Calories 340
- Total fat 22 g
- Saturated fat 13 g
- Trans fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 60 mg
- Sodium 490 mg
- Total carbohydrates 27 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Protein 12 g
Costco Mac and Cheese Cooking Instructions
Kirkland signature mac and cheese ingredients:
The ingredients of Costco mac and cheese are pretty simple. It is the same as any mac and cheese recipe.
The meal comprises a cooked macaroni with cheese sauce and cream. It is a pre-cooked meal that comes in frozen packaging. Let’s look at the ingredients in detail.
- Cooked enriched macaroni pasta
- Cheddar cheese
- Romano cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Corn starch
- Yeast extract
- Corn and olive oil
- Cream powder
- Granulated garlic
- Natural flavorings
- Cultured dextrose
- Few spices
How to cook Costco mac and cheese?
The cooking instructions for Costco mac and cheese are surprisingly simple. However, you can cook it in multiple ways.
It comes in frozen packaging at Costco while it gets ready quickly. Let’s discover how to cook delicious and creamy Costco macaroni and cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Remove the lid from the container and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake it for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Make sure the internal temperature must be 165F.
- If you want a crispy top, then bake it uncovered for five minutes.
- Costco mac and cheese is ready to serve.
- Cover the box with aluminum foil after removing the plastic lid.
- Place the mac and cheese box in the microwave.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Make sure the temperature should be between 160 F and 180 F.
- If you think the macaroni has not been prepared fully, cook it for three minutes.
By Air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Cover the Costco mac and cheese with aluminum foil.
- Place the box in the basket and then cook it for 35 minutes.
- You can cook it uncovered for 5 minutes more to get a crispy brown top.
Can you freeze Costco mac and cheese?
You can easily store the Costco mac and cheese in your freezer. You can keep it in the fridge for about five days when you buy it.
If you want to store it for more than five days, freeze it. By keeping it in the freezer, you can store the Costco macaroni and cheese for two months.
Once you have baked it, you can cover it with plastic foil and store it in a fridge for three days. But make sure the meal should be cooled at room temperature before storing it in the refrigerator.
Costco Mac and Cheese Reviews
Kirkland’s Signature Mac and cheese has a deliciously creamy, unique flavor. Overall, it is a good meal because of the quality and super creamy flavor. While it is the yummiest meal for cheese lovers. Because it contains a good amount of cheddar cheese as well as cream.
Moreover, it is a pre-cooked meal that gets ready in a short time. You also don’t need to do hard work to cook it. You have to place it in the oven, microwave, and air fryer and cook it.
The incredible thing is it can serve up to six people efficiently. I highly recommend it because of its taste, ingredients quality, and affordable price.
FAQs Regarding Costco Kirkland Signature Mac and Cheese
How many people does Costco’s mac and cheese feed?
Costco’s mac and cheese feeds 10 people when served as a side dish, and 4-6 people when served as an entree. The tray contains approximately 4.5 pounds of mac and cheese, which is equivalent to 10 servings of 1.5 cups each.
Do you have to bake Costco mac and cheese?
Yes, you have to bake Costco mac and cheese.
To bake Costco mac and cheese, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the plastic lid from the tray and cover it with aluminum foil. Place the tray on a baking sheet and bake, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
How long do you bake Costco mac and cheese?
Costco mac and cheese should be baked for 40-60 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
How many calories are in Costco Kirkland mac and cheese?
Costco Kirkland mac and cheese has 340 calories per 153 grams (1 cup) serving. It also has 22 grams of fat, 60 milligrams of cholesterol, 490 milligrams of sodium, and 12 grams of protein.
How many pounds of macaroni feed 50 people?
Typically, one pound of macaroni can feed four people. So, 50 people would need 12.5 pounds of macaroni. However, this is just a general rule of thumb. The actual amount of macaroni you need will depend on the size of your servings and the appetites of your guests.
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price