Costco food court has a lot of delicious things but today I’m going to review the Asian’s favorite product. I think fish is everyone’s favorite because it has amazing taste. Costco fish sticks are the most delicious things you can get in the frozen seafood section.
The fish sticks are made from 65% fish over which a thick layer of breading is present. The panko-breaded frozen fish sticks have a delicious taste.
The trident fish sticks Costco are pre-cooked you can reheat them to make them eligible for eating.
Does Costco sell fish sticks? Yes, you can get the 4ib pack of fish sticks from Costco just for $12.99. Continue to read till the end to get more information about the Costco trident fish sticks.
Costco Trident Fish Sticks Price:
Costco sells the trident fish sticks for $12.99 which can be easily found in the seafood frozen section. Costco sells the 4ib pack of fish sticks which comprises over 60 sticks. However, the price of Costco fish sticks in Canada is $3.25 and each fish stick will cost you $0.22.
As per the instructions on the bag, there are a total of 60 fish sticks in the bag. But the nutritional information says the bag contains 21 servings.
While each serving size is 3 Costco fish sticks. That means the bag contains over 60 fish sticks.
Moreover, the 4ib bag of trident fish sticks Costco comprises 60 sticks which break down to 15 fish sticks per pound.
However, the weight of each fish stick is more than one ounce. Hence, one serving size is about 3 ounces.
Read more about Costco Food court items,
- Costco Tempura Shrimp
- Costco Lobster Tails
- Costco Smoked Salmon
- Costco Tilapia
- Costco Frozen Salmon
- Costco King Crab Legs
- Costco Mozzarella Sticks
Are Panko Fish Sticks Gluten-free?
Trident fish sticks from Costco contain 65% fish (Alaska Pollock) and 35% batter and breading. Moreover, the trident fish sticks Costco is not gluten-free. Therefore, people who have gluten-related problems should avoid this product.
How many Carbs are in Costco Fish sticks?
When we eat something delicious and our favorite; then it’s a natural thing that we eat more as compared to our appetite.
But we forget about the consumption of calories, Sodium, and carbs. However, the serving size is 3 sticks, let’s look at Costco sticks calories.
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrates 14 g
- Sodium 320 mg
- Sugar 0 g
- Total fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Protein 12 g
So one serving comprises 170 calories and 14 g of carbs. While doubling the serving will be equal to 340 calories and 28 carbs.
So it’s up to you how much you will eat the fish sticks. Because more quantity will double the calories and sodium intake too.
Costco Trident Fish Sticks Ingredients:
The things that made the things delicious are their ingredients and the way of cooking. So let’s have a look at the ingredients of Costco fish sticks.
- 65% fish (Alaska Pollock)
- 35% batter and breading
- Whole your cornmeal
- Ranch seasoning
- Corn starch
- Rice starch
- Vital wheat gluten
- Tapioca starch
- Malted barley flour
- Wheat and milk
Costco Fish Sticks Cooking Instructions
If you like the fish, then these fish sticks are going to be your favorite. You can easily get fish sticks from Costco in the frozen section.
The question is how to cook Costco fish sticks. So, there are four cooking methods listed on the bag.
The Alaska Pollock filets are used to make these fish sticks. It’s a nice touch, and certain cooking methods allow you to taste the fish filets. I’ll give them credit for at least delivering on this promise.
All the methods are super quick and easy. You can microwave, oven bake, deep fry, and air fry the trident fish sticks Costco.
Let’s have a look at all the methods to prepare yummy fish sticks for eating.
- Pour the oil into the deep frying pan and let it warm for 5 minutes.
- Try to keep the flame medium.
- Now put the sticks in the pan one by one and let them cook until they turn to golden brown color.
- This method would take 10 minutes.
- By deep frying the fish sticks from Costco, you will get the crispy breading and moist fish which will give you a wonderful texture and taste.
- Put the fish sticks in the basket and make sure they should not overlap each other.
- Now cook them for 11 minutes at 400 F.
- Make sure the internal temperature should be 165 F. However, cook the fish sticks until they turn a golden color.
- Serve the yummy and crispy fish sticks and enjoy the meal.
- Microwave is one of the best options to reheat frozen fish sticks.
- As per the label, the serving size is 3 fish sticks; therefore, put the fish sticks in the oven rack and cook for 3 minutes.
- But I think the serving size is too small, people can eat more than 3 fish sticks.
- On the other hand, cooking only 3 fish sticks in the microwave does not sound good. Therefore, I used to cook more fish sticks at one time.
- When the sticks get ready, I just serve them on a plate with tomato sauce.
- The instructions state that these should be cooked at 475°, which is an extremely high temperature for frozen foods.
- A temperature like this doesn’t happen very often. I don’t mind the higher temperature if it helps the bread crisp up nicely, but my issue with it is the overall cook time.
- It took nearly 20 minutes just to heat the oven to 475°. With 10 minutes to heat the fish sticks, we could be looking at 30 minutes or more.
Costco Fish Sticks Review:
Undoubtedly, it is the best product that contains the actual taste of fish. While breading makes it more crunchy and delicious. However, the serving size is 3 sticks but people always used to eat more.
Because it tastes so good that you will crave more!! Moreover, the nutritional profile is very good while the fat is 0 and calories are also breakable. You can cook them with different methods.
But my favorite method is to air fry the fish sticks. Whereas, the product is kids friendly too. So what are you waiting for? Just visit the local Costco store and grab the packs of Costco fish sticks. Thank you for being so considerate!!
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price