Perdue is the popular brand at Costco that sells panko-breaded chicken patties. These Costco chicken patties are easily available and affordable for everyone.
The chicken used in the patties is raised with No Antibiotics, and the quality is very high. The predue panko-breaded chicken breast patties are very convenient and the quickest delicious meal in your home.
You can get these yummy parties in the frozen section at Costco. Moreover, it is the typical family quick meal which will be the favorite of everyone with just one bite.
Covered with panko bread crumbs, these are made with 100% natural processed white chicken.
Today, I am going to review the delicious chicken patties at Costco. In this article, you will get their nutritional facts, ingredients, and cooking instructions. Let’s discover it.
Delicious Costco Breaded Chicken Patties
Each chicken patty Costco is 4 inches wide and round. While it is covered with panko bread crumbs. Moreover, the breading on the chicken patty appears to be better than expected.
It will turn to a beautiful golden brown color when you cook this patty because of the panko bread crumbs.
However, the weight of each chicken patty Costco is 4 oz equals a quarter pound. It is a small, yummy patty that is one-third of a hamburger.
The ingredients of chicken patties at Costco include chicken raised with no antibiotics and some spices. While the Costco frozen chicken patties are completely coated with panko bread crumbs.
Cost of Chicken Patties at Costco:
Costco sells a 5-pound bag of Perdue panko-breaded chicken patties. While each bag contains 20 patties.
The price for these chicken patties is $12.99. However, the per-pound price is $2.60, while per patty, the cost is $0.60.
These patties are available in a frozen state. You can get them from the frozen area at Costco.
Affordable Costco Chicken Products,
- Costco Chicken
- Costco Chicken Meatballs
- Costco Amylu Chicken Sausage
- Costco Chicken Wings
- Costco Just Bare Chicken Nuggets
- Costco Chicken Nuggets
- Costco Chicken Skewers
Costco Chicken Patty Nutritional Facts
When it comes to eating processed things, people first wonder about their nutritional information. Now I will give detailed information about the Costco breaded chicken patties.
- Calories 260
- Total fat 13 g
- Cholesterol 55 mg
- Carbohydrates 20 g
- Total sugar 3 g
- Protein 16 g
- Sodium 480 mg
Each serving size of one chicken patty contains 260 calories. The amount of sodium is 480 mg which equals 21% of the daily recommended value.
However, these patties are not harmful to your health. You can easily eat 2 to three patties at a time. Costco frozen chicken patties are easy to digest and make as well. It is the best-frozen meal that you have in your freezer.
Costco Chicken Patties Recipes
Costco Chicken Patties Cooking Instructions
The taste of Costco chicken patties frozen is very delicious, while the top layer provides a crunchy texture. A great layer of panko bread crumbs has surrounded the chicken patty Costco.
Moreover, it is the best Costco breaded chicken burgers idea. You can make it in a few minutes. Let’s have a closer look at the Costco chicken patties recipes:
Chicken Patty Ingredients
- Boneless chicken breast with rib meat
- Wheat flour
- Yellow cornflour
- Less than 2% of corn starch
- Brown sugar
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- White pepper
- Soybean oil
- Guar gum
- Natural paprika extract
- A natural celery seed extract
- Dextrose and a few natural flavors
How to cook Costco chicken patties?
These delicious patties are available in the frozen state. You can also store it in your freezer for later use. However, there are three methods to cook Costco frozen chicken patties. You can cook it by the following methods:
- By Oven
- By microwave
- By air fryer
1. Costco chicken patties in Oven:
Follow the mentioned instructions to cook Costco chicken patties frozen in the Oven:
- Preheat your Oven to 42 F.
- Spray the baking sheet with the help of cooking spray.
- Put the Costco frozen chicken patties on a baking sheet. Remember that only one layer can be put on the sheet. Don’t make patties layers.
- The internal temperature must be between 150 and 160 F.
- Cook the chicken frozen patties for 20 to 22 minutes.
- The delicious Costco panko chicken patties are ready to serve.
2. Costco chicken patties in the microwave:
Let’s look at the cooking instructions for delicious patties in the microwave.
- Place the single layer of chicken patties on a plate in the microwave.
- Cook them for three minutes and turn them halfway through heating time.
- When these parties get ready, take it out in a dish and serve it.
3. Costco chicken patties in an air fryer:
The cooking method of Costco frozen chicken patties is a bit easier than other methods. Let’s discover it.
- Preheat the Air fryer to 350 F.
- Place the one chicken patty Costco in the bucket.
- Cook it for 12 minutes and make sure the internal temperature should be 165 F.
- Allow for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
FAQs Regarding Costco Chicken Patties
What happened to Costco chicken patties?
The Costco chicken patties that you are referring to are the Foster Farms Breaded Chicken Patties. They were discontinued in 2022. Costco has not released any official statement on why they were discontinued.
How to cook Perdue panko chicken patties?
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
3. Place the chicken patties on the baking sheet.
4. Season the chicken patties with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Let the chicken patties rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
What are the ingredients in Costco panko chicken?
Chicken: White meat chicken breast, water, salt, phosphates, flavoring (natural flavor, chicken broth, yeast extract, spices, dextrose).
Breading: Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, salt), vegetable oil (canola oil, soybean oil), modified corn starch, sugar, salt, spices, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika.
Seasoning: Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
Are Perdue chicken patties already cooked?
Yes, Perdue chicken patties are already cooked. They are pre-cooked and ready to eat, or you can heat them up in the oven, microwave, or air fryer.
Perdue Panko Breaded Costco Chicken Patties; Final Verdict:
Undoubtedly, the taste of Costco chicken patties is amazing. You can make it in a few minutes if you’re in a hurry. Moreover, the chicken patties Costco can be used in burgers.
The chicken quality is very good because it is raised with No antibiotics. Though the sodium quantity is high, it still tastes good. Moreover, the price is affordable for everyone.
Thank you for reading.
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price