The Costco bakery section is a beautiful section that has a lot of delicious bakery items. It contains fantastic and full of flavor bakery items from the world’s best brands.
In their aisles section, they had everything for food. While there are baked, cooked, pre-cooked, and frozen items available. If you’ve been to Costco but never gone to the bakery section, your trip was a waste of time.
Moreover, Costco has a list of beautiful cakes and cupcakes. However, Costco carrot cake is one of them.Costco mini carrot cakes come to the bakery section at the event of easter.
While they sold out quickly when they came to stock. Therefore, try to buy them quickly when they come to the bakery. Moreover, Costco’s topping and decorating carrot cake cupcakes are beautiful. Their look is so unique that everyone wants to eat it.
In this post, I will share a brief review of the beautiful bakery product at Costco. I will mention the Costco carrot cake muffins, carrot cakes, and cupcakes.
Furthermore, they are a unique easter item; therefore, try to buy them before they sell out. Without wasting more time, let’s get butter to the Costco carrot cake 2023.
Costco Carrot Cake Price
You can find this delicious cake in the bakery section at Costco while they are present near other mini cakes, sheet cakes, and muffins. However, the Costco carrot cake price differs depending on your local warehouse.
But the price is very affordable, and it is worth it. Because the taste is unique and mouth-watering. Furthermore, the price of the Costco carrot cakes, cupcakes, and muffins is different.
You can find them in the refrigerator in the bakery section. Whereas the price breaks down when they are on sale. You can get these cakes at a relatively low price when they are on sale. Therefore, don’t miss such as excellent deal at Costco.
- The Costco carrot cake Item number is 1530559.
- Costco carrot cake price is $7.99 USD per pack.
- 6 mini carrot cakes.
- Costco carrot cake Topped with Cream cheese icing, Includes raisins, carrots, and walnuts.
Costco Carrot Cake Ingredients with Allergens
- Carrot Cake: Contains enriched wheat flour, sugar, soybean oil, carrots, walnuts, raisins, egg whites, leavening agents, dried molasses, and spices. Contains wheat, egg, soy, and tree nuts (walnuts).
- Cream Cheese Icing: Made with cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Contains milk.
- Decorating Icing: Contains sugar, shortening, natural and artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. May contain peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, and sesame.
Carrot Cake Allergens: The product contains allergens such as wheat, milk, egg, soy, and tree nuts (walnuts). It is also produced on equipment that processes peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, and sesame.
Read more about Costco Cakes,
- Costco Wedding Cake
- Costco Cheesecake
- Costco Fruit Cake
- Costco Chocolate Cake
- Costco Tuxedo Cake
- Costco Cakes 2023
Costco Carrot Cake Cheesecake Ingredients:
The ingredients are the central part of any recipe, and these are the main things that make a recipe excellent or bad. When we eat anything delicious, then we immediately think about the ingredients.
Undoubtedly, Costco carrot cake cheesecake has an appealing flavor. They are made with fresh ingredients as well as fresh cream.
Moreover, their ingredients are straightforward and include eggs, baking powder, carrot flavor, and many more. The decoration of the carrot cupcakes is lovely. While each cake contains a little cream carrot that gives a cute reflection.
Costco Carrot Cake Calories
Cakes are everyone’s favorite dessert, available in different sizes, shapes, and flavors. You can even place an order to prepare the cake of your choice.
When it comes to the Costco carrot cake cheesecake, it is vast enough that it can be divided into eight servings. While the serving size ⅙ the size. Let’s look at the Costco carrot cake calories.
- Calories 650
- Total fat 27 g
- Carbohydrates 55 g
- Sugar 43 g
- Sodium 210 mg
- Protein 6 g
- Net fiber 2 g
We can’t say this is a healthy cake because the fat content is slightly high. It is because of the cream and sugar. But overall, the taste is excellent and yummy.
Moreover, the cake has three layers. While each layer has a lovely taste. It works like magic on your taste buds. The icing is so delicate that it mixes perfectly with the soft base of the cake.
However, the bottom layer is a carrot cake, the middle layer contains cheese cream icing, and the final layer contains the carrot cake with an excellent layer of cheesecake cream icing.
How long does Costco Carrot cake last?
You can find the Costco carrot cake in the refrigerator in the bakery section. Therefore, when you buy the cake, they must keep it in a refrigerator and try to keep it in an air-free box.
So that it will save from the humidity and the cake will remain fresh. But try to use the cake within five days. Because the best before date is five days since you have to buy it. Furthermore, you can freeze the cake quickly; it gets freezes beautifully.
The taste will remain the same as it has when purchasing. The icing is extra sweet while it gets balanced when combined with the carrot cake.
As the cake contains three layers, each layer is separated by a distinct layer of icing. The flavor of the icing is a cheesecake that offers a beautiful texture.
Moreover, there is a considerable amount of nuts and raisins on the cake. It also contains a little touch of cinnamon.
However, the thing to notice is that each icing layer has a different sweet level. The top of the cake contains the rings of the icing cream that are not too sweet.
While the middle layer is very sweet, tangy, and creamy. Whereas the outer layer of the cake is covered with a bunch of walnuts and other dry fruits. When mixed with the carrot cake and cheesecake icing, these walnuts give a mouth-watering taste.
Costco Carrot Cake Review
Costco carrot cake is very yummy, while carrot cupcakes and muffins can also be found. The mini carrot cakes are so wonderfully decorated that kids love to eat them.
Moreover, the elder loves it, and nobody would want to avoid such a wonderful dessert. Moreover, it is the best idea to serve as a dessert after dinner. You can serve it at the family gathering as an appetizer because it is a yummy treat to serve.
How much is Costco carrot cake? So, the price is not fixed because it may vary depending on your local warehouse. The ingredients are pretty simple but yummy.
Its nutritional profile looks too sweet, but actually, it is not. The taste is not too sweet, so the Costco carrot cake is a beautiful treat. However, the calories are high but try to keep the small piece of cake.
Because the big size contains a considerable amount of calories, I hope you will like this review, and don’t forget to give us feedback. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.
For more updated cakes menu visit Costco menu.
Costco Carrot Cake Recipe in 2023
This Costco carrot cake is the perfect balance between sweet and spicy with its rich cream cheese frosting. The spices in this Costco caroot cake recipe will make your mouth water, but it’s worth holding on to for one more round!
- For Costco Cake
- 0.56 cups pecans toasted and chopped
- 0.56 cups vegetable oil
- 0.75 cups granulated sugar
- 1.5 large eggs
- 0.38 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 0.38 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 0.19 tsp ground ginger
- 0.19 tsp ground nutmeg
- 0.09 tsp ground cloves
- 0.38 tsp salt
- 0.75 tsp baking soda
- 0.75 cups all purpose flour
- 1.13 cups grated carrot
- For Cake Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 0.28 cup unsalted butter
- 0.09 tsp salt
- 0.75 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.88 cups powdered sugar
Carrot Cake Instructions
- Instruction for Cake
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter two 8-inch round cake pans. Place a circle of parchment paper on the bottom of each pan.
- Prepared pans for carrot cakes
- Toast the pecans on a parchment-covered baking sheet for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
- toasted pecans
- Mix the oil, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mixing wet ingredients to make carrot cake
- Add the spices. Next, add the salt and baking soda. Make sure it is well combined.
- Add spices to carrot cake batter
- Fold in the flour.
- Incorporate flour into the batter for carrot cakes
- Mix the batter until you have no dry spots of flour. Do not overmix the batter.
- Carrot cake batter in a bowl
- Fold in the shredded carrots, toasted pecans, and finally fold them in.
- To make a cake batter, add nuts and shredded carrots.
- Be sure to incorporate all chunky bits. The batter will be thick.
- Ready to bake carrot cake batter
- Bake the batter in two separate pans. When the cakes are lightly touched, bake for 35-40 minutes. Let them cool completely at room temperature before frosting.
- Divide the carrot cake batter between two pans
- Cake frosting Instructions
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Blend/process the mixture until it is smooth and creamy. You can see that I only added cream cheese in one chunk. However, I recommend breaking it up so the process is easier and faster.
- Ingredients for cream cheese frosting in the food processor
- Mix the powdered sugar in a small amount until it is about 2 cups.
- Frost the layers of cake with cream cheese frosting once they are cool enough to handle. You can also store any leftovers in a refrigerator.
Note: You can find the ingredients and instructions for cake frosting in this carrot cake recipe.
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price