If you live in an area with a Costco location, you’ve likely become familiar with the wide variety of products available there, from electronics to clothing to groceries and food items.
Costco boba, also known as bubble tea or pearl milk tea, is a Taiwanese beverage that has grown in popularity in the U.S., especially among young people and college students who frequently visit the mall food courts where boba shops have taken over.
Does Costco have Boba Bam?
Yes, Costco has Boba Bam.
Costco Boba Bam location:
You can locate the instant boba packs in the freezer section of Costco.
Costco Boba bam Item Number
The product’s identification number is 1571731, and it is included in the Costco Boba Bam Instant Boba Pack.
How to have Boba?
Although eating a boba from a cup doesn’t make any sense, it’s still delicious. To get that watery texture without diluting your drink too much, add just 2 to 3 tapioca pearls to your cup before you fill it with tea.
This is also a great way to customize your boba experience. If you’re craving something fruity and sweet, go for strawberries or mangoes, depending on the calories.
Boba mochi Costco calories are only 60, so don’t worry if you are conscious about your weight.
Costco Boba Price
The Costco Boba Bam Instant Boba Pack box price is $15.99 Canadian at Costco. For that, you can get 12 instant boba sachets with 12 straws.
Costco Boba Nutritional Fact
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 18 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
Note: The calorie count mentioned above does not include the milk or milk alternate beverage used.
This package is high in both sugar and calories, which is expected.
How do you use Costco Boba Bam instant Boba pack?
Costco Boba Bam instant Boba pack instructions follow these simple steps,
- Begin by emptying the Boba bam pack into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Then, microwave the bowl on high for 60 seconds.
- Next, add 1 cup of milk or any milk substitute of your choice, and a cup of ice if desired.
- Stir the contents thoroughly until everything is well combined, and you’re ready to enjoy your treat!
- Be careful as the bowl and its contents may be hot.
Costco Boba instant Packs Instructions
Read more about Boba at Costco
Why You Need To Go For Costco Boba
If you’re a regular shopper at your local Costco, there’s a good chance you’ve noticed their offerings of boba, or bubble tea.
The product is incredibly popular, and it looks to be here to stay. The taste of Costco boba brown sugar makes the beverage yummier. We compiled five reasons why you should make your next Costco run for boba.
1. Boba comes in a variety of flavors. While you may only have heard about sweet flavors like strawberry milk or chocolate, boba actually comes in fruity flavors as well as unsweetened green tea and boba mochi Costco.
This means that if you’re trying to cut back on sugar, or just prefer more savory foods, boba is still perfect for you.
2. The price point makes it ideal for bulk purchases. At $15.99 per pack box, you can stock up on boba without breaking your budget.
3. It is easy to store and transport, whether it’s a beverage or Costco boba ice cream. Most packets are designed with resealable lids, so you won’t have to worry about them spilling everywhere when stored in your car or carried around with you.
4. It is healthy and unlike other carbonated drinks, boba is naturally caffeine-free and contains many vitamins. You can search the internet to find how to make Costco boba.
5. There are many different ways to enjoy it. Like, you can have it alone or mixed into smoothies, milkshakes, coffee drinks, cocktails, ice cream sundaes, or even desserts. You can also check a Costco boba review to get more details about this product.
Boba Milk Tea Mochi Costco
With its creamy texture and unique flavor profile, boba has been an integral part of Asian cuisine since the 1950s.
In the past several years, though, the tapioca-based treat has exploded in popularity in North America, due to both its versatility and accessibility. Those who haven’t had the chance to try out this chewy beverage yet often ask where is the boba at Costco?
Where Is Boba Ice Cream Costco?
You can go to the ice cream section at Costco to find boba ice cream. People fall in love with boba bars. The soft and crunchy texture is what you would adore.
- The item number of Boba Ice Cream Costco is 1480344.
- Costco Boba ice cream Price: $12.99
- Brand of Costco boba Ice cream: I-MEI (Another popular brand is Xiao Mei)
- Costco Brown Sugar Boba Ice Milk Bar
- 12 Bars per package
- Costco Boba: Made in Taiwan
- Calories: 160 / bar
FAQs Regarding Costco Boba Bam
Does Costco Boba Bam need to be refrigerated?
No, The texture can become less than optimal (or as our kids say – yucky) if it’s left out at room temperature to thaw. We do not recommend consuming BobaBam after being left out for longer than 48 hours.
Are boba teas healthy?
Unfortunately, boba pearls do not offer many health benefits, despite the calories and carbohydrates that can provide an energy boost. Boba teas are usually high in sugar, which has been linked to long-term health problems like obesity and diabetes.
How much does boba cost in Canada?
The popularity of bubble tea is on the rise in Canada. While bubble tea drinks can cost between $8 to $12 in bubble tea shops.
I love Costco’s wholesale store, and I like to discover its new food items every day. This Love and passion for this store encouraged me to make the Costcomenu.com website for guides & reviews of the Costco food items. It helps you for a better selection at a reasonable price